Policies & Procedures
This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the Driving School and the Client(Student/Parent).
No verbal promises not contained herein shall bind the Driving School nor the client.
- The School will not be held responsible for delays caused by mechanical failure, unsafe driving conditions due to bad weather, street construction, heavy traffic or any other reason over which the school has no control (i.e. public school closings, state of emergencies, etc.) The school will make every effort to give the student as much notice as possible for potential delays and work with the student to reschedule if needed.
- The student and/or their parents(client) understands that certain hazards and risks are inherent in the operation of motor vehicles. The client does hereby specifically assume all risks as may be incurred in the normal operation of a motor vehicle during the course of instruction. All vehicles are fully covered by liability insurance. The client (student) will hereby fully and completely release the Driving School, its agent and employees from any liability whatsoever and from any and all claims or causes of action resulting or arising from any damage or injuries suffered by student (client) during this course or any extension thereof, to the extent that such claim shall not be covered by the school’s insurance coverage. The student (client) hereby further agrees to indemnify and hold the Driving School harmless from any claim made against it for any damage or injury suffered by any person, company, corporation or other entity, growing out of the student’s operation of school vehicle, or as a result of the student’s course of instruction, to the extent that such a claim is not covered by the School of Wheels’ insurance.
Changes and Cancellation Policy
The following will result in a “N0-SHOW/CANCELLATION” and student/client will be charged $60.00 per hour for the scheduled driving hour(s). Please be advised:
- Students MUST provide a minimum of 24 Hour notice for all cancellation of lessons.
- Original Learner Permit Must be produced by student/clients for all Behind the Wheel & Observation sessions.
- No Photocopy of any Learner’s Permit is accepted. If you show up with a photocopy, you are a No-Show!
- Students must be on time for all their appointments. Students arriving more 10 minutes late will be canceled and will result in a no-show.
- Students must wear corrective lenses/eyeglasses if their permits require.
- If the student is under the influence of marijuana, alcohol or any illicit substances and/or if the student is operating the motor vehicle in a reckless and dangerous manner the lesson will be terminated and result into a no-show.
- The student must practice proper hygiene (bathe, use deodorant, brush teeth). When student body odor is offensive to an unbearable degree, they will be asked to reschedule, resulting in a no-show and a $60.00 charge.
Appointments can be scheduled Mondays – Fridays between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Weekend & Monday cancellations must be done no later than 6:00 p.m. on Friday before the weekend.
PICK –UP and DROP – OFF
Pick-up and Drop-off for driving lessons and for observation hours are at the Driving School’s principal place of business. As a courtesy, we offer alternative pickup/drop-off (with restrictions) services at home and designate nearby High Schools.
Road Test Sponsorship
Road Test Sponsorship is an additional service that the Driving School offers, for a separate charge. The charge for Road Test Sponsorship does NOT include the $85.00 fee charged by the RMV, neither does it include the $30.00 charged for Driver’s Education Student Certification. Those fees are separate and must be paid to the RMV.
The required $85.00 that must be paid, by students, to the RMV includes $50.00 for the issuance of the Driver’s License and $35.00 for the Road Test Examiner to administer the actual road test.
It is the customers’ responsibilities to directly contact our business office, in order to ascertain the availability of dates and times for Driver’s license road tests sponsorship, prior to making payments for road tests through our PayPal services.
- the use of our vehicle for your road test exam
- and our professional instructor representing you as your sponsor for your driving test.
- Student pick-up is an additional charge.
- Driver’s License Road Test Sponsorship payments MUST be paid for in full when you scheduled your road test.
- The Prices quoted are for the Boston/Braintree/Watertown/Cambridge areas only.
For road test sponsorship beyond the above areas, you will incur an additional travel cost on a per mile basis.
Sponsorship Fees are for Sponsorship Only. They do not include registry fees.
Sponsorship Fees Are Non-refundable even if:
a. You failed your road test
b. You are late for your appointment and you are refused a road test by the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
c. You are unprepared for your road test.
d. If the RMV rejects your Learner’s Permit for any reason whatsoever.
- The Driving School does NOT refund any tuition monies or any part thereof.
If you cancel/reschedule your road test, you MUST notify us 10 Days in advance to reschedule your sponsorship.
Email us: email@example.com
Call us at 310-619-3636